We’ve recently witnessed a surge in social media profiles and websites impersonating the WhaleMaker brand.
While we are working to grow our brand, we have discovered that there are copycat scammers out there purporting to be us on YouTube, and social media, with similar websites, emailing members. Some even claim to be WhaleMaker funding for whale tokens.
Typically, the message is that if you transfer ETH to a specific address, you will receive free tokens or NFT. We do not have such features, and anything similar is a scam.
Our token and NFT project is not yet operational.
We are actively trying to report and remove these fake accounts and websites. We are currently unaware of any WhaleMaker community members participating in the scam. Still, we’d want to use this time to highlight measures to keep your cryptocurrency safe from frauds like this:
● Our official social media accounts are as follows:
Official website: https://www.whalemaker.org/index.html
Official telegram handle: https://t.me/officialwhalemaker
Official discord handle: https://discord.com/invite/qR5bQ97Dg4
Official announcement channel: https://whalemakerofficial.medium.com/
Please read the FAQ before you ask any questions: https://www.whalemaker.org/faq.html
● WhaleMaker will never ask for your private key or account credentials.
● WhaleMaker will never request personal information from you outside our official accounts.
● We have not released any information about the token or NFT airdrop. This information will not be made public until we have finalized all processes and concluded all ongoing partnerships, and will only be distributed through our official social media outlets or website (listed above).
● Our support staff and social media administrators are here to help if you have any questions. You can reach our administrators via Telegram.
If you have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us using our help system or message our administrators on Telegram via https://t.me/officialwhalemaker.
We are devoted to keeping our community safe from any scams and imposters. We’ve always done and will continue to do what’s best for the community. We also encourage you to report any known frauds to us to report and delete them.